The Gleniti Golf Course has spectacular views of the Canterbury Plains, Southern Alps and the sea from around the course and clubhouse.
The club was originally founded in 1928 as a 12 hole course on the area of land contained within the apex of Pages Road and Gleniti Road.
In 1965, the club bought the Burns property which had boundaries on Pages Road and Oakwood Road and extended the course to 18 holes. The Burns property had a stately old homestead which subsequently became the current clubhouse. The clubhouse has undergone several extensions and modifications and is a popular venue for weddings and other functions.
The club has a very friendly atmosphere and players or groups are most welcome to join our competitions or to organise their own events.
Although we have an opening and closing day, the club is open and conducts competitions all year round.